RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedFeb 08, 2019
LibreOffice is your free power-packed Open Source personal productivity package for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, which provides you six feature-rich software for all of your document creation and data processing requirements.
Writer is your term chip inside LibreOffice. Use it to everything, from running a quick letter to producing an whole novel together with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your amounts and assists with tough decisions when you are weighing the choices.
Tug enables you to construct sketches and diagrams from scratch. A photo is worth a thousand words, so why don't you try something easy with line and box diagrams?
Base is your database addition of this LibreOffice suite.
Math is an easy equation editor which allows you lay-out and exhibit your mathematical, chemical, electric or scientific equations quickly in conventional written notation.
- Impress not showing text background in presentation mode
- Crash (Runtime error) when using SCO (or DEPS) Evolutionary Algorithm Solver
- VIEWING: Scrolling performance slow in files with lots of chart objects
- EDITING: cursor moves with Enter key
- FILEOPEN : When open the Roundtrip PPTX in LO loss the table cell border line width i.e lnL, lnT, lnR, lnB tag is not exported
- text background color not displayed in slide show
- Add lock mark on protected sheet tab before tab label
- VIEWING: Text boundaries broken when text is entered (GTK2)
- Cannot use page up/down keys in read-only mode
- Blue selection indicator for characters and words does not show when text is rotated 90°
- JPEG image (CMYK?) damaged in the exported PDF
- LibreOffice changes file extension and mime type of EMF file to .wmf and image/x-wmf
- FILEOPEN: PPTX Table cell borders shouldn't be displayed
- FILEOPEN: EMF+ Incorrect lines' height [Bartosz Kosiorek]
- Inserting new rows/columns not disabled in read-only spreadsheet when right-clicking on rows or columns
- Importing HTML creates questionable named ranges
- EDITING: CRASH (Reason=EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION_READ) when paste special contents from particular source.ods as GDI metafile
- FILESAVE: PPTX Incorrect position of shapes after RT
- Replacing image resets the crop
- Status bar displays wrong characters upon load (OpenGL)
- Sidebar Gallery preview list box context menu has two Insert menu items
- Assert when using tab to move between controls in the Navigator in the Sidebar
- "Designing with LibreOffice"'s front cover images are not rendered in LibreOffice 6.0.2
- Zoom factor, word counter etc. do not update in status bar (with OpenGL)
- [Writer UI] Set page variable dialog (Insert-Fileds) is sorted alphabetically
- Crash (fatal error) when attempting a mail merge print ( only the first time the connection is done)
- Special Character dialog: on resize with a selection from recent or favorite character list, the fields for Unicode Name, "- l: U+" value, and the "Decimal:" value pick up incorrect string from the selection on chart (comment 16)
- External Forms: Form control property connection-resource link-ref contents changed when an odt file is saved
- GIF images fail to display in Impress
- LibreOffice 6 Calc Column Width after Insert Columns Left
- FILEOPEN: Hang opening a excel file (Windows and all backend except GTK3)
- Writer crashes every time with a certain large file FILEOPEN
- Crash in: ScInputHandler::EnterHandler(ScEnterMode)
- FILEOPEN Image in header in DOCX is shifted downwards
- LibreOffice hangs if "Select Firefox Theme" dialog is dismissed before theme previews are completely loaded
- Formula truncated falsely if the first/middle argument of the function(with two or more significant args) contains a non-constants parameter within array of constants
- FILEOPEN: LibreOffice Incorrectly Calculating Page Size in .doc
- Undo doesn't work with 'resize shape to fit text'
- [GTK3] Editing: Calc cannot select video file
- Crash when searching record in a form of an external MySQL-database (JDBC-connection)
- Parameter index out of range (1 > number of parameters, which is 0).
- EDITING Crashes on Undo after Cut conditional formatting data
- Numbering in Preview of Caption is Wrong
- FILEOPEN: DOC: Incorrect top/bottom page margin
- CRASH: Finalized configuration item (Enable multi-threaded calculation) editable in UI
- Try to Change the Page Orientation Crashes LibreOffice
- Lock mark on protected sheet tab disappears when entering wrong password
- External reference not supported as result in the THEN or ELSE paths of an IF jump
- Master Document: insert text from file doesn't work
- FILESAVE: LO crashes while saving DOCX file containing table in footer
- Selecting a recent or favorite special character is not applied by OK in bullets and numbering dialog
- FILEOPEN: html: File format error found at 920,8(row,col)
- PivotTable: the last row of a worksheet can't be used in the PivotTable (crash)
- FILESAVE DOCX Next Style property for page styles lost
- CRASH: Writer crashes when double click on first OLE object in to-