RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedFeb 13, 2019
Pinegrow Web Editor is a work area web supervisor that gives you a chance to manufacture responsive sites quicker with live multi-page altering, CSS and SASS styling and savvy segments for Bootstrap, Foundation and WordPress. Make sites without any preparation or alter your current undertakings. Pinegrow has all that you have to assemble sites: HTML altering apparatuses, styling, structure devices, part libraries and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Utilize component library to rapidly assemble a page mockup. Copy the page and play with various design varieties.
Utilize factors rather and different SASS and LESS treats. Utilize math articulations and capacities like help and obscure to make plans that can be redone by changing only several factors - all continuously. Why stop at mockup? Simply ahead and transform it into a specially crafted website page by styling components with CSS rules. Alter leads through the Visual supervisor or compose the code straightforwardly. Open various pages that share the equivalent template. Style changes are thought about all pages continuously. View them at various screen sizes. Utilize Pinegrow Web Editor as a CMS for your static Html pages. Move components around and double tap on any component to alter its content substance. Need a Bootstrap frame or a navbar? Plan it in Pinegrow, change its design with a solitary snap. Select the shape and duplicate the HTML code. Utilize standard source control apparatuses like Git to deal with your code and to work together on tasks with your colleagues.
Accelerate working with HTML
Rapidly fabricate the design of your site page with incredible visual instruments for including, altering, moving, cloning and erasing HTML components. Embed N components with repeater and adjust the format of different chosen components with one move.
Bootstrap 3 and 4 and Foundation
Transform many system classes into ground-breaking visual devices, for example, designs with resizable sections, lattice show, responsive controls for content, shading, separating, perceivability and even Bootstrap flex classes. Embed components from rich library of segments.
Alter and test your page on all gadget sizes on the double
Utilize multi-page altering to alter the page at various gadget sizes. Effortlessly structure responsive sites with Media inquiry aide device. Include custom breakpoints or let Pinegrow distinguish them by investigating templates.
Gives you a chance to accelerate your work significantly more with shrewd highlights, for example, ace pages that given you a chance to characterize formats for your venture. Transform page components into reusable segments with custom editable territories. Utilize Pinegrow as CMS for static HTML sites.
Make creation prepared WordPress topics
Open or make a HTML page in Pinegrow Web Editor. Add WordPress activities to HTML components and set their parameters. Fare the WordPress subject. Pinegrow creates PHP code and parts the page into PHP topic documents.
Pinegrow adores the code
Pinegrow doesn't conceal the code from you. Alter pages outwardly and through code - in the meantime. Changes made through visual UI are quickly reflected in the code see. Code alters - regardless of whether made in outer code supervisor - are instantly unmistakable on the page and in visual UI. (BTW, this makes Pinegrow the ideal apparatus for finding out about HTML and CSS).
Rapidly construct sites with Blocks
Utilize the gathering of instant site squares to rapidly assemble incredible looking sites. Drag squares to the page, redo the substance, style CSS rules in the event that you need - and your site is finished. You can even make completely customisable WordPress topics with squares.
Alter any page from the web
Pinegrow likewise gives you a chance to open any page from the web. Simply enter the URL and begin altering the remote page: change format, alter content and pictures, adjust CSS rules... This is incredible for altering CSS of server-created pages and for experimenting with layouts. At that point spare altered HTML and CSS documents to your PC.
Utilize Pinegrow close by your most loved code manager
Pinegrow fits directly into your work process. Utilize it close by your most loved code supervisor (with shrewd auto-revive), source control framework, bundle chief and arrangement instruments. Utilize module for Atom to live synchronize alters with Pinegrow.
Alter PHP, ASP and ERB HTML layouts
Outwardly alter HTML formats with dynamic server-side code labels. Double tap on any component that contains PHP, ASP or Ruby on Rails squares to alter the code.
Picking a color from the screen:
- We had to change how the picking a color from the screen works, so that the feature works with floating windows
- Until now, the screen picker was activated by clicking on the icon and then moving the cursor over the Pinegrow window and then clicking to confirm the selection
- Now, the icon is dragged over the Pinegrow window and releasing the mouse will confirm the selection
Using the system color picker:
- Clicking on the color button next to the Picker icon opens up the system color picker
CSS Grid Editor input validation:
- CSS Grid editor now checks the syntax of grid properties. It caches common error like missing “(“ and “)” characters, wrong units and so on
- Only valid values are stored into CSS rules
- The element Attribute editor now supports editing values that contain JSON code, for example … Pinegrow will automatically use the right quote for the attribute in HTML: ‘ if the value contains “ and “ for all other cases
More resilient stylesheet loading:
- A lot of templates and projects out there in the real world contain broken code. Browsers are designed to work around such errors instead of complaining about them
- Pinegrow is more sensitive by design, because the goal is to notice and fix errors during development
- Still, we often get support requests with issues that are caused by such errors. One recent case involved a template with a stylesheet that imported itself. Pinegrow now detects and survives such situations
WordPress Theme Builder:
- Apply Master page command takes the current page, opens its master page and applies any changes to areas outside of the Site content
- A while ago we added the “Apply master page to all open files” that does this for all open pages
- Still, on larger projects with multiple templates and potentially multiple master pages, doing that is cumbersome. The easiest way is to open all template files and then run “Apply master page to all open files”
Now, we added two more options:
- Apply master pages to the whole project will go through all template files in the project and apply their respective master pages to them
- Apply master page to related files will do the same but only for project files that use the current page as their master page